Saturday, August 22, 2009

Cheating Husband's Porsche For Sale By Wife

http://birmingham.gumtree.com/birmingham/33/44009733.html

Gumtree [UK]

Birmingham used cars for sale

Urgent My soon-to-be ex husband's Porsche for cheap sale (£2,000)

Date posted: Friday 21st August
Ad viewed: 19256 times
Location: Solihull

Last week, I caught my husband having it off with our babysitter in our Porsche (actually, MY Porsche as I bloody paid for it) so I'm selling his beloved car for £200! See how the prick likes that!

I’d been to my mum’s but came back early ‘cos I had a bit of a fallout with her. The children were in bed. My husband wasn’t. I thought he was in the study. I went down to the kitchen and heard something in the garage. I thought it was a rat. It was a blooming rat alright – my husband with our babysitter. She’s barely 17! I treated her like my own daughter.

He told me it didn’t mean anything. Oh so that’s makes it OK, then? It sounds crazy but I would have preferred it if it actually meant something. Why risk 15 years of marriage for anything less?

Oh it’s not the first time he’s slept around. Only difference is I was stupid enough to think he’d changed. Every single time, like the hopeful naïve cow that I was, I gave him another chance. Deep down, I knew he wouldn’t change – he’d done it too many times. But I went along with it for the kids, for the sanctity of a marriage, for ‘what will the neighbours think?’, for the weather, for the Burger King deal down the road.

Well, no more. NO MORE. I’ve had it. The penny’s finally dropped (and I hope his balls do too...on a bed of rusty nails).

I’m done. I’m done trying. I tried. I failed. And I want out. But not without getting some of my own back. Not after everything the idiot’s put me through over the years.

As a little bonus to the buyer I’m also putting his prized wine collection in the boot of the Porsche.

And for my babysitter, I left a little hot surprise for her and her new sugar daddy. I rubbed pepper sauce over every condom wrapper I could find in the house. That should give them a night to remember.

I suggest you act quick as a Porsche going for £2000 isn't going to be here for long

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2601379/Betrayed-wife-sells-husbands-Porsche.html
The Sun [UK]
22 August 2009
Cheater's Porsche on the market
By ANDREW PARKER

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/6070523/Spurned-wife-sells-cheating-husbands-Porsche-for-a-song.html
Daily Telegraph [UK]

No comments:

Post a Comment